Quicken Loans Mortgage Review
Many customers are pleased with Quicken's low mortgage rates and the guidance they received from their loan officers. One called the company "a class-act corporation." Other commenters are unhappy that they were turned down for a mortgage--but this may be due to a misunderstanding of the terms used. As one customer put it, "When they say you qualify for a loan, that's not saying you have been approved. They can't know if you’re approved until all your paperwork is in and has been verified 100%."
- Winner of 9 J.D. Power Awards for Best Customer Service
- Industry-leading online tools & award-winning customer service
- eClosing allows customers to close electronically, simplifying the process
- Get a pre-authorization letter to buy a home
- Quicken Loans is the largest online mortgage lender in the U.S.
- See today's rate & get the best rate in a 90 day period